Italiani A Birmingham presents:
DOMENICA ITALIANA | ITALIAN FOOD + DJ SETS + GAMES + MARKET
Sunday 2 June | 12 pm – 11pm | £5 adv
We are teaming up to bring you the first Italian event with outdoor BBQ + market and dj sets all day, in a legendary location on the Canals, The Flapper & Firkin! #supporttheflapper
Join us for an all day Italian party experience in the heart of the City Centre, packed with lots of incredible tunes, surprise performances, and seasoned with Italian authentic street food gems.
A friendly gathering, which unites everyone, showcasing the best of the Italian culture and music to Birmingham.
Our resident DJs will take turns on the deck to cater you their original mixes of Italo Disco and House, but also 90s, 00s and even freshest Indie Pop anthems. Quite eclectic and up everyone’s street, with the risk of collective karaoke and embarrassing stadium choirs.
You can also take away your real genuine Italian deal from our food stalls featuring the finest Italian independent delis and vendors on the scene!
Event VIBES | You will be part of:
– Live sets by DJS from some of Italy’s most interesting club & electronic music events
– Italian Food Market stalls
– Yoga session (Yes, at The Flapper!)
– Board games testing (Fancy testing some board games before they get out on the market?)
– Intimate cine-forum
– BBQ w/ genuine Italian meat and veggies straight from the grill
Just the perfect Sunday come true!